We are having a Giveaway! and it's so EASY!!!!
Get the details HERE!
If you don't already know, I'm a Nigerian - American based in the USA, and I buy and support #MadeInNigeria brands.
Below are 5 reasons why I buy and support #MadeInNigeria Brands and why I think you should too!
1. It's a good thing to do - Are you a Nigerian based outside of Nigeria and considered buying #MadeInNigeria brands? We Buy Made in (fill in the blank brand here), so why not Nigeria? If you have ancestry/roots from Nigeria (even if you don't), it's a good thing to do because you're supporting and encouraging people from where you are from.
2. I'm supporting a small business owner - regardless of where they are located, supporting a small business owner is a great thing to do.
3. Nigerian Fashion is on POINT - Take a look at my Instagram page to see some of the fab designs that come out of Nigeria. I strongly believe that the Nigerian fashion industry can be a major sector that produces revenue from outside of the country.
4. I'm empowering a young man or woman to follow their dreams - similar to supporting a small business, by #buyingNigerian, I'm supporting a Nigerian man or woman in their business endeavors and that gives me a sense a fulfillment.
5. Nigeria is the next the next big thing - we've all read and seen or heard about how much potential there is in Africa.Though Nigeria is experiencing tough times now, it wont last forever. Things will get better.
Nigeria is blessed with talented individuals and supporting fashion designers is one way that we, Nigerians in diaspora, can help make Nigeria become a producer nation.
Today, I encourage you to #BuyNigerian and support the great work that Nigerian designers are doing!
Visit the Ankara Luv website for #MadeInNigeria brands available in the USA.
Written by Ayo D
Ankara is in fashion. No matter where you turn, it is out there! Our friends over at PureGrayce tagged Ankara Luv in the following picture on instagram, and my heart smiled!
African Inspired Fashion is everywhere and we LUV it!! Below are some of the African inspired outfits that can be found on the Anthropologie website.
Where else have you seen African Inspired Fashion?
We had a fab time at the Randolph Street Market in Chicago, Illinois and plan to be back in the near future. Did you attend? How did you like it?
Whether you're a student who wants to carry your books in a fashionable way around campus or a mother that wants to carry a lot of stuff in fashion bag, this tote is for you. This is how we would rock it. We LUV it and we know you will LUV it too!
Purchase this bag HERE
We LUV the all white trend that's going on. Of course, we would add some color pop to it! Take a look and let us know what you think!
Get the purse HERE
Ankara Luv will be vending (and participating in the fashion show) at the YASM Conference this weekend! Stop by and support us!
Thanks in advance,
The Ankara Luv Team